Daddy apologizes for the lack of posts lately. He keeps talking about some catalog and how it keeps us in baby food. I'm sure that's important but our phone is ringing off the hook with requests for more updates! Get with it Daddy!While Daddy was away visiting Uncle John and Aunt Nancy in Denver, Mommy and I had our own Super Bowl Party. Since Aunt Nancy is in Denver for a little while more Mommy and I had to improvise and come up with our own Baby's First Super Bowl bib. Amazing what you can do with Scotch tape and a Sharpie... Mommy's crafty!
Here I am getting ready for the Big Game by doing some light stretching. Gotta stay limber... I don't want to pull a hammy!
2 comments:
That picture of you and Charlie is reminiscent of some of the Super Bowl get togethers Daddy and Uncle John USED to have! This year, we were both able to stay upright in our chairs.
So glad your bib made it through your entire first football season, and you and Mommy had a good Super weekend. Thanks for sharing Daddy with me! I love you all!! Uncle John
Hi Uncle John! Daddy laughed and laughed when he read your comment. He says I'm never to ask him why.
Post a Comment