Monday, March 17, 2008

Taking a Day Off to See Mom-Mom

Daddy and I have been suffering from cabin fever lately so we decided it was time to put down all the catalogs, websites and projects and take a day off. It was such a nice day that we got in the car and drove up to New Jersey to see Mom-Mom. I was really good on the ride, even though we got stopped in traffic for about 30 minutes.

That's Mom-Mom and me hanging out after I had my post-drive bottle. We had a really nice visit and I even got to have some of Daddy's lunch while we listened to some CDs that Mom-Mom bought.

After lunch we sat down and read a couple books that Mom-Mom bought for me. I really liked this book because we could also play peek-a-boo through the hole in the cover.

Wow! That was a lot of activity for one day. I was pretty tired by the time we got done reading. It was time to put on my Sleepy-Face for the ride home. I can't wait till get to go back and visit Mom-Mom again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan! I love your snazzy outfit! Hope you had fun with MM! :)
Love, Brooke xoxo

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

I just can't get over how big you've gotten since Christmas! Before you know it, it will be our birthday month! You'll be 1 and I'll be 1 plus something! :) Glad to see you had a great time with Mom-Mom. Love you.