Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everybody! The weather has been beautiful here and I've been keeping Mommy and Daddy company while they work on the house. They sure do work hard!

Mommy has to work a half day today so here I am keeping her company outside. That's Geri Giraffe and Moo-Cow with me in my stroller. Later on Daddy and I are going to go meet up with our friends for dinner.

We hope everybody has a fun and relaxing Memorial Day, no matter what they're doing!

2 comments:

JT said...

Happy Memorial Day, sweetheart! It's got to be exciting for you as you close in on your first birthday. We're having a quiet holiday in Ponca CIty. Stormy weather has been the daily order recently, with lots of rain. Hope your day, and everyone's, is filled with fun and happiness. Love you! Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Ryan! You are so cute! I can't take it!