Monday, May 26, 2008

What I Eat

Daddy was talking on the phone with Mom-Mom the other day and she was asking what I eat. It would probably be easier to list what I won't eat. Unlike Daddy, who was a picky eater until he was in his 20s (!), I seem to have Mommy's taste for fruit, especially bananas and strawberries.

I'm also a big fan of cheese, roast beef, turkey, fish, mac & cheese, chicken (roasted and nugget form), hot dogs and so much more.

This picture is from a recent breakfast of bananas and eggs. I might not get everything in my mouth but I try!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
I sure am excited to see you this weekend! Daddy asked me today about our grilled fish preference and that we'll have yummy snacks on the patio! I'm all set to get food in my eyebrows, too! See you soon. Love, Cousin Lehigh Annie