Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Super Awesome Birthday Weekend: Part 1

Is every birthday going to be like this??? Even though I didn't turn ONE-YEAR-OLD until Sunday, my Super Awesome Birthday Weekend (SABW) started early last week when we got a package from Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ken.

Inside was a special one-year birthday t-shirt and bib just for me! I am going to have to get on the computer and look for shirts for Mommy and Daddy in the fall.

Daddy took lots (and lots) of photos of me so he could get a blog-worthy picture of the shirt. Most of the pictures ended up like the one up top which is from my upcoming movie 3-D HOUSE OF RYAN.

We did get one good one where you can see the whole shirt, though...

Even though I can't fit in the Jumparoo anymore I still like standing outside it and playing with all the things that make noise and spin around.

I really love my special birthday shirt and we took the bib with us yesterday when we went out for our post-birthday lunch. But you'll have to stay tuned for more about that!

No comments: