Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Super Awesome Birthday Weekend: Part 2

Regular readers of Ryan's World know that my Mommy is an award-winning baker. She wanted to make sure I had extra-special yummy birthday cupcakes for my birthday weekend. One of my favorite foods is strawberries and she made special strawberry cupcakes with strawberries and chocolate in the middle and a strawberry on top.

Mmmm. All this talk of strawberries reminds me... hey Daddy, I hope you're going to the store in the morning. I'm all out of strawberries!!

Frank and Lehigh said that these cupcakes looked so unbelievable that they thought they were decorations and not even real! That's how good a job Mommy did making and decorating them!

That's a picture of my First Birthday Cupcakes on the display stand in the kitchen. Makes you want to take a bite out of your monitor, doesn't it?

Want to know if I got to have a cupcake? Guess you'll have to stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan! Looks like you had a SABW indeed! I wish we could've been there to celebrate with you! Those cupcakes look amazing! Can't wait to see if you got one....somehow I have a feeling that you did!!!

PS. There is something special coming for you in the next few days to extend the SAB!!! :)