Friday, June 6, 2008

Super Awesome Birthday Weekend: Part 5

Daddy seemed awfully excited as my birthday went on. I was attributing it to too much coffee but it turned out to be something else... Granny Shar and Joan came down from New Jersey. And brought cheesesteaks!

I had a little bit – and it sure was good – but I really loved seeing Granny Shar and Joan. We had a nice visit even though it kept raining and then getting sunny and raining and getting sunny.

My favorite part of the visit was getting to eat with everybody. I can't wait till I can really chat and participate in mealtime conversations. Nobody seems to understand that "Gab-gab-baba" means "That's an interesting point Daddy... please pass the cheesesteak".

Don't you love the musical birthday cake that Granny Shar and Joan got for me? It plays "Happy Birthday" and there are little numbers for every year. My favorite part is the little clown that dances around the top of the cake. Everything about my birthday made me so happy!!

I think I've teased you long enough... birthday cupcake pictures are next!

No comments: