Friday, June 6, 2008

Super Awesome Birthday Weekend: Part 4

I'm just going to come right out and say it... birthday weekends are the BEST! After Lehigh, Frank, Bella and Astro left our friends Gail and Kaylin came over to see us! I really like Gail and Kaylin. Kaylin is older than me and she brought me a balloon with Pooh, Piglet and Tigger on it and a gift card for Old Navy so I can get some snazzy new clothes. Does anybody other than Daddy say "snazzy"?

Kaylin also gave me my rocking horse that I love and a neat sliding board and playset for the backyard! That's the two of us above... I'm showing off my new Crocs!

Here I am with Gail... hanging out, holding my Crocs... is there a better way to spend your first birthday?

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

I just love your Crocs! Glad the party continued after we left and I'm hoping we'll finally get to find out if you had birthday cupcake....I love these entries, especially reading about your Uncle Allan impression! Happy birthday month...it's all ours! ...And Cousin Amy's! Love, Lehigh