News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tennis Anyone?
We haven't had a chance to watch much but Daddy is very excited that Wimbledon is on. He gave me his tennis racquet to hold the other day and kept telling me "No pressure, no pressure..."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ryan, This is Karen Ness and I work with your Mommy. I just want you to know that your blog makes my day. When I'm having a hectic day, I just open your blog, read your great happenings and I smile and chuckle. You are a beautiful girl and your Mom and Dad are very blessed to have you and you are blessed to have them. Thanks for sharing. Karen Ness
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Ryan,
This is Karen Ness and I work with your Mommy. I just want you to know that your blog makes my day. When I'm having a hectic day, I just open your blog, read your great happenings and I smile and chuckle. You are a beautiful girl and your Mom and Dad are very blessed to have you and you are blessed to have them. Thanks for sharing.
Karen Ness
TENNIS?? Tell Daddy LPGA.
I can't believe how big you've gotten. Can't wait to see you.
Love Uncle Dennis
Post a Comment