
It's hard to believe summer is almost over but I've had
lots of fun. We still have another visit to LBI this weekend to see Mamie and Grandpop and we're also going on some other trips but I'll share more when we come back. In the meantime here are some pix from when Auntie Peyton & Auntie Gretchen came to visit
all the way from California! We had fun just hanging out and we got to go to a couple great restaurants in Baltimore.
Here we are relaxing in the backyard... Peyton & Gretchen brought the dress I'm wearing from Hawaii! Don't I look like I should be lounging on a beach somewhere?


Gretchen even took some photos of me... I think you'll be able to see the difference between when a professional is taking my photo and Daddy is behind the camera!



Check out this picture of Charlie... doesn't she look
regal?!
1 comment:
What a sweetie pie! I showed Mom Mom these pictures today and she said it is just like looking at your Daddy as a toddler! Hope you have a fun vacation!
Post a Comment