
Mommy, Daddy and I are in agreement... until I start school the beginning of September is a great week to travel. Hurricane watching aside, there don't seem to be as many people on the road, we can always get a seat at a restaurant, and there's way more room on the beaches and where we're staying.

Last weekend we drove up to Long Beach Island and had a nice end-of-summer visit with Mamie and Grandpop and I got to meet Mommy and Daddy's friends John and Christine. The weather was great every day we were there and I loved playing in the sand, splashing in the surf and frolicking in watery pools down by the ocean.


On Tuesday we drove back to Maryland, unpacked the car, did laundry, packed up food and supplies for the next leg of our trip and went to bed hoping Hanna would take her act away from Georgia.
The next morning Mommy woke us up and said it looked good and we should leave for Georgia. The car was already packed so all we had to do was get strapped in and hit the road.

I was able to sleep a bit which made the trip easier for everybody, I think.

Here I am at a McDonald's in Georgia... believe it or not, I'd rather eat green beans and fruit than a McDonald's cheeseburger.

The place where we're staying in Georgia is really nice. The room looks out on the ocean and there are two outdoor pools and one indoor pool. Mommy and Daddy think I'm part-dolphin because all I want to do is hang out in the pool.

We also went out to dinner a couple nights and had delicious Southern food. Yesterday we drove to Savannah and had lunch with Daddy's friend Curt. The weather is beautiful today so Mommy and I are going to go for a run. After I take a nap it'll be off to the beach and pool.
We hit the road again tomorrow morning to head to the Outer Banks!
1 comment:
Ryan! You are going to love the outer banks. Travis, Nellie and I just got back from a week there with his family and it ROCKS! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Post a Comment