I also wanted to post these photos from my first haircut! Mommy took me this weekend after our first swimming lesson at the Y.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My First Haircut and Other News
Today is a very exciting day! Daddy and I went and voted this morning (naturally, I didn't vote but it was neat to see how it all works) and we're also waiting for word of the family's newest arrival. My cousin Wayne and his wife Baniela are expecting a little boy and word is that he might be here as early as today!
I also wanted to post these photos from my first haircut! Mommy took me this weekend after our first swimming lesson at the Y.







I also wanted to post these photos from my first haircut! Mommy took me this weekend after our first swimming lesson at the Y.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ryan, you look so cute and grown up with your new "do". Your daddy told me that you were a really good girl. Guess mommy and daddy better add beauty expenses to their budget. Can't wait for all of you to meet Jack! Love you sweetie pie!
Ryan,
I love your new 'do! It's so modern and just right for fall! Looks like you enjoyed your beauty parlor visit! Can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh
Post a Comment