News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
BUG!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Ryan! I love this movie! You must have Daddy do more of these. I bet he was very brave and got rid of the bug for you....your hero! You speak very well. I want to hear you "copy that" and send it to Jack. You are too adorable for words. Love, Aunt Deb
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
Oh Ryan! I love this movie! You must have Daddy do more of these. I bet he was very brave and got rid of the bug for you....your hero! You speak very well. I want to hear you "copy that" and send it to Jack. You are too adorable for words.
Love, Aunt Deb
Post a Comment