Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Second Birthday Party

I know it's hard to believe but I'm two! We had a great cookout on Saturday to celebrate and enjoy the beautiful weather. Here I am getting ready to get all LeBron on my new basketball hoop that Mamie and Pop-Pum got me... Daddy had to raise it up a few notches for fear I'd be shattering backboards.

Check out the awesome Puppy Cake that my Mommy made! It was delicious. The ears and whiskers are licorice, the paws are cupcakes with Junior Mints, the tongue and collar are Fruit Roll-Ups and the whole cake was chocolate with peanut butter icing covered with chocolate icing! YUMMMM!

Mamie has been playing golf so she was giving me a few pointers with my new golf set that Mommy and Daddy got for me.

This week is also Pop-Pum's birthday so we celebrated together. Here I am helping him unwrap some of his gifts.

Dora and I are getting ready to go for a ride on my new tricycle. It has a carrier on the back for all the sticks I find!

Mamie and I are opening some cards and presents... aren't we gals color-coordinated?

Here I am hanging with cousin Lehigh. I think this is after a rousing game of "boom-chicka-boom". She's an awesome cousin and she always is happy to play, because that's what cousins do.

Okay, playtime's over and presents are out of the way. Let's get down to the business of cake and ice cream!

I'm very happy about the cake. And ice cream. And the fact that there was still some left!

From the look on Pop-Pum's face you'd think I had a lot of cake.

Two cute gals out for a spin on the patio!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

We had a really good time, didn't we? All that golfing, basketball, riding bikes and hide and seek (you find me) was a lot of fun!

I thought we got along great, and shared all your cool toys really well! I did have the talking cookie jar first, but I decided to let you have it since it was your birthday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to play again sometime soon!

Love,
Cousin Lehigh