I'm only eight weeks old but I've already determined that I am very, very popular. A couple days after we got back from the beach my Aunt Maureen came for a visit! She was in Baltimore doing inventory for her company and made a special stop to see me. She loves the beach, too, so we talked about the water and how much fun warm weather is.
That's Dad and Aunt Maureen with me. Dad needs to get a haircut. My busy schedule continues. Yesterday Dad's friends Deb, Al and Caron came for a visit. Aunt Deb whispered some stories to me about what my Dad was like when she first knew him when he was just out of college but I didn't believe them. Not my Dad!
Dad was having so much fun visiting that he forgot to take any pictures with them. I hope we get to see them again soon, even if Aunt Deb likes the Cardinals and not the Phillies.
Today we have to pack our bags to get ready for our big trip. We leave in the morning to go visit Mom's grandparents in Kentucky and then we're headed to Oklahoma so I can meet Uncle John and Aunt Nancy.
I'm a road warrior!
1 comment:
Oh Ryan! From your blogs I can tell that you are just so witty and have such a sense of humor already! I wish I was going to get to meet you soon! I'm jealous!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Post a Comment