Hi Sweet Pea! I LOVE this picture of you and Mommy! You both look great. You are getting so big and look like more like a little girl baby than a baby baby. Does that make sense? Ask Daddy to explain what I mean..he knows Lehigh thinking better than almost anyone! Love you!
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Hey Ryan,
Give Dad a Birthday hug from me. That is one cool lookin' high chair.
Love ya,
Uncle Dennis
Hi Sweet Pea!
I LOVE this picture of you and Mommy! You both look great. You are getting so big and look like more like a little girl baby than a baby baby. Does that make sense? Ask Daddy to explain what I mean..he knows Lehigh thinking better than almost anyone! Love you!
Post a Comment