
We love when people come to visit us. I know Mommy and Daddy wish they lived closer to family but we're lucky that Baltimore isn't too far. I was really happy when cousin Lehigh, cousin Frank and Astro and Bella came to visit me on my birthday. I know it made Mommy, Daddy and Charlie happy, too!
That's Lehigh and me sitting in the kitchen on Saturday. We are Mom-Mom's oldest and youngest grandchildren... isn't that a nice picture?!

Want to know how old I am? Just ask me and I'll show you. Of course, that's also what I do when I see Charlie, my kitty balloon, my Pooh balloon, the picture of Mommy & Daddy, my stuffed Elmo... but you know I'm so telling you that I'm one!
When I woke up on Sunday it was
officially my birthday, even though Daddy kept saying something about it not
really being my birthday till 7:02 that night. Silly Daddy.

There were even presents for me! That's me doing my best Uncle Allan impression and opening the present with my eyes closed. No peeking! What could it be? Lehigh and Frank got me some groovy new summer clothes and a neat plate and cup with cartoon crabs on it. Did I say crab? Or crabsssss? (Daddy told me I had to write that because it was inside joke that six people would get. I guess you had to see ISLAND CLAWS to really enjoy that one.)
2 comments:
Ryan! You are so lucky that you got an Island Claws themed dining set! I so wish I had one!!! And that is an awesome pic of you and Lehigh! :) xoxo
Hi Ryan!
I am so excited to see 'our' blog entry! Didn't we have a fun time looking at the doggies go by your high chair and dancing to songs on Mommy's new laptop? You are just a joy to be around..such a happy baby. You should show your Daddy that last line because 'you're such a happy baby' is an inside joke that even less people will get than 'crab' or 'crabsssssssssssssssssssssss'. I am so glad that you had such a happy birthday and we sure are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Love,
Cant Lehigh and Cuncle Frank
Post a Comment