
Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding in Philly a couple weeks ago and we visited Mamie and Grandpop while we were there. They were so nice and watched me while Mommy and Daddy got all dressed up and went out.

It was really fun for me because I got my first taste of the beach. Literally. Did you ever stick a sand shovel in your mouth? Sure you have. Anyway, we went down to the bay and Mommy stuck my feet in the water, we looked up close at some ducks and we sat and played in the sand. I wasn't really sure about it at first but I warmed up to it after a bit.

I think we're saving up the ocean for when we go back to the beach to visit with my cousins from Boston. I can't wait to see Liam, Declan, Maggie and Ruby again! I was still pretty little when we got together last year – this year should be even more fun!

I'm still working on that whole "standing" thing.
2 comments:
Ryan!
Look at how cute you are and how big you've gotten in just the six weeks since I last saw you! You are standing on the beach! I bet by the next time I see you, you'll be walking around everywhere!
Love,
Lehigh
Hi Ryan!
We just returned from our very long trip which ended with a trip to see my family in St Louis. It was so good to be with your mommy and daddy in Philadelphia. I just love them! I'm so excited to see the new pics of you. Every time you blog I get a new favorite picture. I'm glad you like the shore. When Caron was your age she couldn't stand the feel of sand and we had to hold her constantly - now, we couldn't get her off the beach if we tried. I'm glad you liked it from the get-go. I look forward to more summertime pics and tales of your adventures. Love, Aunt Deb
Post a Comment