Friday, September 12, 2008

They Call Me Walkie-Talkie

Just a quick break from my trip reports... Mommy and Daddy have a lot of nicknames for me but the one that's most fitting these days is probably Walkie-Talkie. Why? Because those are my two favorite things to do.

We thought that since I'm 15-months-old it was a good idea to keep track of all the words and phrases that I say.

My favorite word is "down" because that's where I like to be... down on the ground, down on the beach, down in the pool, down on the grass. I also like for Mommy and Daddy to be down with me so even if I'm down and they're not I like them to get down, too.

Here are some of my other favorite words, sounds and sayings:
  • Ball
  • T'sat (for "What's that?")
  • Out
  • 'Side (for "Outside")
  • Beach (quickly becoming a favorite)
  • Cheese
  • Peach
  • Mama
  • Daddy
  • Mamie
  • Grandpop
  • Read
  • Book
  • Bottle
  • Milk
  • Hat
  • Itsy-Bitsy (as in the spider of literary fame)
  • Wow (usually said in repetition)
  • Baby
  • Bye
  • Hi
  • Vacation
  • Charlie
  • Woof-Woof
  • Tweet-Tweet
  • Quack
  • Cookie (said in a deep voice like a certain monster)
  • No
Mommy and Daddy are hoping to offset that last one by adding "please" and "thank you" to the list. I'll let you know how that's going.

Oh yeah... Daddy and I were working on another one this morning while we were reading.

"End."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan! Thank you so much for all of the comments on my blog! Nellie loved hearing from you too and she wishes she could meet you as much as I do!!! Looks like you had an awesome vaca...isn't the Outer Banks great? I'm SO sorry that we missed you! I think your next vacation should be to Disney World! I love you!!!
Love, Brooke xoxo