Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playdate with Garnett

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but this nice weather has meant a lot of time outside. A lot.

Check out my cool Big Wheel that I got at Christmas from Uncle Billy and Aunt Christine. I'm almost big enough to ride it!

The other day my friend Garnett came over and we played in the yard before he had to go to school. It was really fun and we played soccer, went down the slide, collected sticks and hung out with Charlie.

Playing is tiring. We had to take a load off and sit down by one of the trees in the yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ryan - your Big Wheel is really cool! I bet in the blink of an eye you will be tearing around the neighborhood. It looks like you and Garnett have a great time together. Aren't friends wonderful? Enjoy the nice weather!
Love, Aunt Deb

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
Wow! Look at you on your Big Wheel! I love these pictures! I had so much fun with you on Saturday! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

Love-Lisa :)