
I couldn't imagine that after a birthday party on Saturday and a trip to the zoo on Monday – not to mention the cards and calls from family and friends – that more goodies awaited me when we got back from the zoo. But I was WRONG!

Mommy and Daddy know how much I love Elmo and they couldn't resist getting me ELMO LIVE! or as I call it "Elmo Robot". He tells jokes, sings songs, acts silly and even scares the bejeezus out of Charlie!

I love to read and here I am reading a card from my Mommy and Daddy.

Mommy and Daddy also gave me this great Musical Teapot Set which lets me serve tea and goodies to my friends. Here I'm having a tea party with George, Dora and Elmo. I have very famous friends.

I love cooking almost as much as I love reading so Mommy and Daddy also gave me this colorful play food for my kitchen. I can make sandwiches, pour milk and serve cheese, tomatoes, fish and other foods. I'm thinking I might be a chef. Or pro golfer. Or pro basketball player.

Is there any job that just involves me being super cute?

I needed some help by the end. All these awesome presents and this super long birthday celebration really wore me out. Thank you to everybody that was so nice to me on my birthday... I love you all very, very much!
2 comments:
Hi Ryan! These pictures are so cute...I love the next-to-last one, especially! Looks like you had a great birthday weekend all around!
Hi Ryan! I love these pictures, especially the second to last one. You look like a little girl in that one...it's unreal!
Looks like a great birthday all-around!
Post a Comment